Restaurant FOH Positions Available! - Servers, Greeter/Host, Service Bartender
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen recently opened our first Texas location in The Domain! With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, and now Texas, we would love to welcome you as the newest member of our amazing team.
We are looking interviewing for friendly and talented GREETERS/HOSTS and SERVERS to join our team. Our ideal candidate should be passionate, driven, and want to create a dining experience that is genuinely inviting for all guests. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
3. We have quarterly team member perks, including brewery tours, dedicated food trucks, company-wide contests, and Doc B's Under Armour gear.
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. You get to wear your own clothes! (V-necks and black jeans, anyone??)
7. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
8. We feed you! We provide a free meal during your shift, and generous employee meal discounts when you bring friends and family in to dine on your day off!
9. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
10. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause