- $17.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As Assistant Manager, you will role model the expected attitude, hustle, attention to detail and customer interactions for your team. You must manage the employee experience and the customer experience in a meaningful and positive way. You will assist the General Manager in leading the day-to-day operations of the store while learning and developing the skills necessary to be a successful General Manager. The ideal candidate will work towards growth opportunities by demonstrating exemplary work ethic, teamwork, and hospitality.
You will have:
- Excellent people skills
- A natural sense of hospitality that translates into high-quality customer interactions
- A sense of urgency and energy while maintaining a fun environment
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to maintain our high standards of hospitality
- A team spirit and a desire to work with a highly motivated and successful team
- An ability to consistently follow the proper recipes and procedures
- A willingness to adhere to Four Winters high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning, teamwork and customer service
- A dedicated employee, if you are not busy, you are expected to take on tasks that you see need to get done and pitch in to help your teammates when possible
- A knowledge/ability to use PC and Microsoft office suite
- A good command of English and local language
- Be able to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Be able to lead and develop people
Your principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating ice cream and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Complete all necessary duties and expectations of a Crew Member and Team Leader
- Train, develop, counsel, and supervise team members.
- Learn and master the shop’s administrative and high-level functions under the guidance of the General Manager.
- Support the General Manager to ensure that the guest experience and employee experience meet brand standards at all times.
Four Winters is a trendsetter in the gourmet ice cream market. We produce the smoothest, creamiest ice cream from only the finest and freshest ingredients possible. Through our focus on local sourcing and sustainability, we strive to be an asset to the community. Our shops exhibit an environment of high vitality, liveliness and fun - we are the “in” place to be. As such, our staff are welcoming, energetic, caring, efficient and strive for the best possible customer experience.