Food Stand Manager
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Restaurant Manager Job Description
The Manager position is a high-volume, fast-paced customer-facing position that requires exceptional customer service instincts, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task & work efficiently in a busy environment. The ideal candidate will lead by example, be a strong communicator, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have a desire to make every customer experience a fantastic one.
Who You Are
- Passionate about efficiency & consistency
- Desire to be the best at what you do
- Multitasker with competitive nature
- Filled with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of others when the opportunity arises
- Exceptional communicator
- A clean freak
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Reliable, responsible, punctual, a natural leader
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately taking orders using detailed menu knowledge to answer guests' questions
- Maintaining an accurate cash drawer and handle end-of-shift cash drops
- Anticipating customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues and proactively addressing those needs.
- Following company operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and security to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Cultivate a professional, friendly, efficient work environment
- Training of new staff to maintain and uphold all company policies
- Ensuring that orders are prepared accurately, quickly, and beautifully
- Assisting in the final preparation of dishes & expo
- Following established safety and sanitation procedures for food handling and preparation
- Monitoring inventory levels and assisting with placing beverage & paper goods orders
- Ensure all responsibilities are completed in a timely, efficient manner
- Solve problems and make decisions that benefit the company
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have 3-5 years of recent relevant experience
- Be able to work well under the pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines
- Be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Be skilled at organization, prioritization, and execution
- Be able to stand for up to 7 hours at a time; bend and squat multiple times per shift, able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Have excellent communication & teaching skills with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Have experience operating a POS system & 3rd Party delivery tablets
- Adaptability and the ability to creatively troubleshoot difficult situations
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume.
- Be available to work flexible hours that may include mornings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- CA Food Handlers Card
- TIPS Certification