- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
SONOMA WINE GARDEN is looking for a Busser for immediate hire. The desired candidate will have at least 2 Years of experience working in hospitality.
- Ensure that all floor maintenance is stocked and appropriated for servers to best facilitate guest's needs and experience.
- Setting up the floor during opening shifts by ensuring table assignments are correct and umbrellas and heat lamps are properly placed on the floor
- Greeting guests while server is already engaged with another patron.
- Ensuring that all water carafes are full and guests are never without water
- Cleaning and setting all tables and wiping down of seat chairs.
- Removal of dishes from guests that have finished their dining experience and is taken to allocated scullery station.
- Crumbing of tables that are dirty or soiled during the guest experience.
· Polishing glassware and or silverware
· Running Beverage to allocated tables
Capable of lifting 30 lbs or more
Fluent in English
Clear Diction and pronunciation
Efficient and capable of multi-tasking when required
Hours Required:This is an hourly shift that will vary based on schedule and need, typically 6-8 hours per day.