- $14.25 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Busser/Utility is also responsible to reset tables in a speedy professional and effective manner as guests leave the restaurant. In addition the Bussers/Utility associates are also responsible for the grooming of the entire restaurant and its perimeters, as well as supporting servers and service team members with refills and clearing tables. The Busser/Utility associate is also responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, and workstations.
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every guest, business partner and peers.
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Clear tables after guests leave. Takes tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations. Sweep and mop.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of safety hazards
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Familiarity with proper sanitation regulations.
- Experience in proper chemical handling.
- ServSafe may be required
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guest
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.