- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Tao Group is seeking qualified individuals with a passion for hospitality and a commitment to superior guest service to join our team. Great opportunities await those candidates with considerable hospitality experience, preferably in a lounge or full-service restaurant setting.
• Assists the bartenders to ensure a high level of quality and speedy service.
• Ensures the bar is always fully stocked to required par levels.
• Ensures the bar is always neatly organized.
• Ensures the bar has a high standard of cleanliness and follows the cleaning schedule.
• Empties the trash from behind the bar and disposes of it correctly with all boxes broken down.
• Makes sure all back of house storage and refrigeration areas are kept clean and secure.
• Attends and participates in any training sessions, and department meetings.
• Ensures that all perishables behind the bar are fresh and tasted to ensure quality.
• Cuts all fruit and other prep work before the beginning of service and ensures par levels are maintained during service.
• Makes sure no personal items are kept behind the bar.
• Completes all side work at the beginning and closing of each shift.
• Ensures the cleanliness and organization of the working area.
• Arrives for each shift with a positive attitude and checks in with the department manager.
• Knows what events are happening in the Club.
• Contributes to the morale of the team and treats all fellow employees with respect.
• Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
• Ensures that there is little or no waste.
• Makes sure the work area is always stocked accordingly with supplies and tools.
• Reports low levels of stock to bar manager, head bartender, or manager before they run out.
• Makes sure all liquor displays and shelving is organized and par levels are maintained.
Minimum of 2 years barback experience in high-volume, fast-paced NYC restaurants.
Team player attitude.
Provide exceptional customer service.
Genuine interest in giving our guests the best experience every time!