Host - Cashier
- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Hiring a Cashier/Host for our Greenwood location!
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the restaurant, the host is responsible for greeting guests, answering phones, handeling take out orders with their hospitality and service skills.
- At least 18 years of age
- 1 year of customer service experience prefered
- Availabile 2 weeknights and 1 weekend day
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs
- Growth opportunities! Join our E3 Co. family of restaurants - Elliott's Oyster House, Metropolitan Grill and Heartwood Provisions.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or in person. Walk-in’s welcome!
Hot Wings * Cold Brew * Big Fun
Discover chicken wings galore, from Western BBQ to Sambal Peanut to fiery 7-Alarm Sauce (if you dare). The Wing Dome also serves up burgers, sandwiches and beers on tap, with plenty of TVs for watching the game. Find us in Greenwood and Kirkland.