Flower Shop Studio Coordinator/ Manager
- $38K - $40K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
High-end Floral Design Studio in West Hollywood is seeking an experienced coordinator to help the owner run the day to day operation. This position demands a high level of organizational skills and communication in order to multi-task your way through a fast paced day. Must be presentable and poised with professional telephone and communication skills to assist high level clientele.
This person will handle the daily operations of the business:
1) Opening Studio daily ( Tues-Friday 9am-5pm)
2) Assist clients with retail needs, taking telephone orders, creating estimates for events in QUICKBOOKS, managing weekly client accounts and basically being the friendly face/voice to all cliente.3) Coordinating the work flow and delivery routes for drivers/couriers.
4) Collaborating with head designer & owner to create the market lists for each week; to include events, orders, and weekly clients
5) Manage Shop website by updating it with new designs, holiday pricing and class schedules for workshops
Must have car and valid DL -- We prefer someone who lives with in 30 minutes of shop area.
**YOU MUST have floral shop experience & please include a cover letter with your resume. Resumes without letters will be deleted immediately. Please include at least 3 references.
Beautiful bright open space shop with a fun & creative team focused on sustainable, trending designs. Small business that specializes in high end/ high profile events, weddings, and daily deliveries. Room for growth for the RIGHT person!
⁃ $150 employer contribution towards a medical policy
⁃ 50% employer contribution towards dental
⁃ Pre Tax Premium only plan (P.O.P)
⁃ 5 days Earned Paid Vacation
⁃ 3 Sick Days
⁃ 3 Paid Holidays (NYE, Thanksgiving, Xmas)
⁃ Holiday Bonus
** above contingent upon 90 day trial period.
Salary + Sales Incentive:
⁃ $38k-40k annual salary paid bi-weekly via payroll
⁃ 5% Commission on the net of new event business + house accounts brought in.
⁃ 5% Commission on the gross of Airbnb experiences