- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Responsible for scheduling all outpatient and therapeutic procedures including providing prep instructions, registration and collection of payment for services.
- Requires associates degree or equivilant exp.
- Must be able to use multiline phone, fax, computer, and word processor.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 codes and medical terminology required.
- Extended periods of sitting, viewing CRT monitor and is required.
Education, Training and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- One year’s experience in a hospital, insurance or office environment preferred.
- Ability to interpret and generate written correspondence utilizing proper grammar, spelling and composition skills.
- Knowledge of Payor guidelines preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Experience with automated systems preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment, such as copy machine and fax machine.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Prior experience involving public contact.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits