Radiology - Medical Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Responsible for scheduling all outpatient and therapeutic procedures including providing prep instructions, registration and collection of payment for services.
- Requires associates degree or equivilant exp.
- Must be able to use multiline phone, fax, computer, and word processor.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 codes and medical terminology required.
- Extended periods of sitting, viewing CRT monitor and is required.
Education, Training and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- One year’s experience in a hospital, insurance or office environment preferred.
- Ability to interpret and generate written correspondence utilizing proper grammar, spelling and composition skills.
- Knowledge of Payor guidelines preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Experience with automated systems preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to operate office equipment, such as copy machine and fax machine.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Prior experience involving public contact.