Radiology / CT Tech/MRI
Radiology - Open Imaging Rockwall Rockwall, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a Radiology/CT/MRI Tech to work in our Hunt Regional Open Imaging facility in Rockwall TX.
- The CT/Radiography Technologist is responsible for CT, MRI, and radiological patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages.
- This position is responsible for related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Graduate of approved Radiology Technology School and registered by the ARRT or other recognized registry.
- Must possess Texas state licensure.
- Prior work history of one year is mandatory.
- Radiologic Technology experience necessary.
- Must have a good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, and understand the principles of physics.
- Also must possess the knowledge to obtain diagnostic films and be able to set up and operate equipment safely.
- Should have some CT training, but not mandatory.
- Advanced certification in CT and advanced certification of MRI within one year of employment expected.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- ACLS certification desirable.
- Consistently obtains diagnostic quality CT scans and radiographic images as ordered by a member of the medical staff.
- Accurately determines the quality of the CT and radiographic images.
- Consistently uses proper warm-up procedures and QA functions on all equipment utilized.
- Correctly prepares oral and IV contrast media.
- Correctly operates all exposure, processing, Meditech, Computed Radiography equipment and teleradiology.
- Always is prompt and dependable when on call.
- Knows and applies radiation safety precautions.
- Helps transport patients to and from the department when needed.
- Assists Radiologist during designated procedures.
- Prepares patient history sheet specific to ordered examinations.
- Assists in other areas where trained and as needed.
- Performs any other tasks to fill the needs of the department, hospital, and its patients.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, the Supervisor or the Radiologist.