Hotel Front Desk Clerk
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Front Desk Agent Job Summary
We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented front desk agent to join our growing staff. We are a family owned business and we like to create that same type of personality to our guest. If you in the field of hospitality you will gain valuable experience that the other hotel managers will not teach you. Experience revenue management, social media, etc.
Front Desk Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Must have excellent telephone ettiquette.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times
- Provide local information tourism, attractions
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
Front Desk Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be able to pass a background check, related to theft or any fraud related charges.
- Previous experience in customer service in the hospitality industry preferred
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a positive customer experience