Shift Supervisor | Kitchen Manager | Assistant Manager
- $16.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Supervisors (Line Leads) and managers at sweetgreen have immense opportunity to grow their leadership skills and to learn what it takes to manage a successful team. We want sweetgreen to be a transformative place, and we pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth and professional development.
As a Line Lead you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values. You will be interacting with our guests and leading your team to give the best customer service in the game! The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
You will help to ensure that our in-store processes are executed as smoothly as possible by running brilliant shifts. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Store Lead (Assistant General Manager), but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
- Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
- Oversee store opening + set up
- Oversee store closing + breakdown & cleaning
- Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
- Train and coach new team members
- Train existing Team Members on standards, new processes/procedures and seasonal changes
- Deploy team, ensure all Team Members uphold standards in both Kitchen and Service zones
- Lead pre-shift meeting (“Sweet Talks”)
- Submit nightly reporting
- Run brilliant shifts
- Restaurant, food and/or retail experience
- Previous experience supervising, leading and coaching a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with food and kitchen equipment
- Passionate leadership skills
- A quick and adaptable learner and teacher
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Positive attitude, ability to motivate a team on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborative communication skills
- Ability to be accountable and hold others accountable in upholding high standards
- Self aware, receptive to constructive criticism and active in taking action to constantly improve
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and tenure rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy and delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is a culinary lifestyle brand dedicated to smartly-sourced, seasonal food, and to the commitment of living the sweetlife. Our food is delicious, healthy, and transparent, and we work with like-minded farmers and growers who value sustainability.