- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Kitchen United is a new-to-the-world multi-unit concept that meets at the intersection of three food megatrends: localization, delivery, and artisanal production. Kitchen United provides the commercial kitchen infrastructure to enable big restaurant brands to get closer to their customers, all types of restaurants to optimize their footprint for off-premise dining occasions, and small food entrepreneurs to start their businesses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background in Operations Management and Sales.
- Excellent customer service. Superior verbal communication.
- Leadership and mentoring. People management and conflict resolution.
- Planning abilities. Financial acumen.
- High energy level. Multi-tasking.
- Accomplishes KU human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff contributions.
- Plans and reviews compensation actions.
- Achieves KU operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets KU financial objectives by monitoring Kitchen share bookings, forecasting requirements; reviewing labor; analyzing variances, minimizing waste and scheduling expenditures.
- Maximizes Kitchen share profitability by monitoring accuracy of booking and charges.
- Maintains close relationships with Kitchen Share Members and Virtual Restaurant Managers and staff. Treat them as “partners” and be of assistance to all.
- Foster great relationships with 3rd party delivery drivers, vendors, food delivery companies.
- Schedules tours, conducts new member orientations. Receive signed agreements, file proper documentation. Dispense keys and codes to approved Members.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of department of Health and Labor laws. Enforces systems, policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.