- $55K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Come thrive with us!
The growing family of Mixt and Split restaurants is looking for talented General Managers to join our team! We would love to meet you if you are passionate about food, truly care about guest satisfaction, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a track record of care for your team and passion for developing their skills and talents. If this sounds like you then you will fit right in our food-loving, people-centric, high-achieving culture!
We don’t just talk about a passion for development and internal promotion; we have the growth trajectory and the development follow through to make it a REAL opportunity! We have nurtured talent from entry level to Area Manager and want your story to be next. Where do you want your career to take you? We want to collaborate and design a growth path for you based on your goals and talents!
What we offer:
- Salary – 55-70K base DOE
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- PPO health insurance plan - no monthly premiums for the employee!
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- PTO program so you can recharge
- 401k with company match
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Free fresh, healthy meals while working!
- Wondering about other benefits? Ask away, we are always looking to improve our offerings to truly care for our employee's needs!
What were are looking for:
- Experience building, training, & leading a team – our managers know how to spot talent, engage our teams to achieve goals, and are committed to caring about and helping our team members thrive.
- Daily staff and restaurant oversight – our leaders are straight up ninjas at spotting and solving problems as the restaurant industry never fails to keep us on our toes!
- Background in culinary and/or restaurant operations – we are proud of our scratch kitchens and need leaders who will be dedicated to our high-quality standards to protect and build our brand!
- Highly organized, efficient, and precise approach to restaurant management – systems lovers, continuous improvement gurus, and perfectionists unite! As a growing company, we insist on surrounding ourselves with folks that keep our standards high and are always asking: “How can we be better?”
- Strong customer service skills and level of professionalism – our managers are firm believers that all people want to be treated with respect and care. We want to continue to expand our family of leaders who will foster this culture with our teams and our guests!
As a company we are passionate about 4 key things: our food, our people, our customers, and our planet. We believe in serving delicious, high quality, locally sourced food that is convenient and supports a healthy lifestyle. We want our employees to thrive so we pay above-market wages, provide excellent benefits for all, and are focused on the development of each of our team members based on their individual goals. Our customers are at the center of all the decisions we make, and we strive to get them the food they crave quickly and conveniently. Through all that we do we also take care to make environmentally sustainable decisions, we are committed to reducing waste, sourcing locally, and ensuring that we are evolving as new sustainable options become available.