Freelance Makeup Artist And Hair Stylist
- $24.50 - $30.00 Hourly
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
Elevate Your Beauty Career! Join the Face to Face Team!
Face to Face is an on-demand hair and makeup company in 5 locations in the US that delivers hairstylists and makeup artists directly to our clients’ homes, hotels, offices and weddings, uplifting and transforming people’s lives through beauty.
You are a talented and professional independent hairstylist or makeup artist looking to:
- Increase your income doing what you love
- Make your own schedule
- Have an administrative team handle your billing needs
- Be part of a larger stylist community for special product deals
- Work in any city that we offer services when you travel
- Exclusive learning opportunities from masters in the beauty industry
- Showcase your talents with top brands and influencers
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for designing, sculpting and creating hair designs and performing makeup applications onsite for events.
Our artists work independently and with a team.
• Perform makeup and/or hair trials
• Use submitted photo inspiration for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
• Work on a schedule predetermined for the client
• Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and regulations whether a license holder
• Maintains a consistent relationship with clients as well as open communication
• Attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
• Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges,eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
• Set makeup with setting material.
• Apply touchups as necessary.
• Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
• Document trial/preview services using a face chart and photos
• Maintain a well-stocked kit of makeup and hair tools, equipment and products
• Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
• Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
• Teach makeup application to clients.
• Suggest skin care routines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Polished, Passionate and Punctual
- Deliver Exceptional and Friendly Customer Service
- Demonstrate Reliability Consistently
- 2+ years of experience in your craft
- Own a smartphone (iPhone or Android)
Employee training and support provided
Employee discount on over 200 brands