- $6.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a dynamic Busser to work in our restaurant. As a busperson at V&E Restaurants you will learn a lot and be in a fast-paced environment. You will be essential to the team as you will assist the servers in serving food, re-filling drinks and cleaning tables. Once a busser becomes trained and well-established at the restaurant, they are often skilled enough to be promoted to a server or food runner.
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and bring plantain chips and water to table.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take soiled tableware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Team-work oriented.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- $6.25/hour plus tips
- Daily free meal during shift.
Havana 1957 combines the flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950’s.
Havana 1957 is a new chain of Cuban restaurants unlike other traditional Cuban restaurants. It sets itself apart by creating a unique dining experience that allows you to spend Un Dia En La Habana and relive the glory and glamour of old Cuba during the 1950’s.
Each of our four restaurants combines the flavors of authentic Cuban cuisine, classic Cuban music and vintage memorabilia bringing Cuban Nostalgia to each neighborhood.