- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Moxy Chelsea is looking for excited, qualified, hard-working, individuals with a passion for hospitality and a commitment to superior guest service!
Overview: A Bartender prepares drinks to guests, ensures high level of hospitality, is attentive to guest needs at all times, is responsible for high level of product knowledge on all menu items on both food and beverage.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Provides prompt, professional, friendly, and personalized service to our guests.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Communicates to FOH and BOH support staff including managers and chefs.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of products, menu, food, beverages, wines and general information of restaurant and company.
- Performs opening side work and set up station.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-meal meetings.
- Attends and participates in weekly quality forum discussions.
- Attends and participates in any training sessions, department meetings.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional food and beverage service.
- Records and places proper food and beverage orders in POS.
- Responds to guests’ questions and their needs.
- Proper serving of wine and alcohol (with awareness).
- Presentations and reconciliation of checks.
- Collects cash from guests/perform credit card authorizations and services.
- Clears and resets bar.
- Properly executes closing procedures.
- Runs POS daily server financial report.
- Completes closing financial paperwork.
- 1-2 years of beverage knowledge.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume setting is a must.