- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Wedgewood Pub Servers work in a variety of settings at a Wedgewood property including the pub, concession areas and occasionally the beverage cart operation. Our Pub Servers are customer service expert with amazing manners and an enthusiastic outlook. Polite, professional and kind people make amazing Wedgewood Pub Servers. This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Pub Servers have:
- Solid hospitality experience
- A passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Selling pre-packaged snacks and drinks
- Preparing menu items which may include alcohol beverage service, hot food items, and cold sandwiches
- Mixing alcoholic beverages
- Collecting payments from customers
- Balancing cash collected through the shift
- Restocking inventory and supplies
- Maintaining health department standards for food storage, preparation, and cleanliness
- Prepares, stores, and maintains all consumable items per health department standards
- May be responsible for opening/closing the establishment
- May be responsible for preparing food using a deep fryer and hot grill
- Fast-paced and fun environment
- Discounted meals
- Insurance benefits (Full Time staff)
- 401k after 1 year (if worked 1000 hours)
At Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!