Hotel Lobby Attendant - PM
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To clean the public areas and exterior of the hotel and keep them in an orderly condition.
- Cleans hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways offices and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Cleans snow and debris from sidewalks.
- Mows lawns, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers using hand tools and power tools.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
Understand simple instructions.
Work outdoors in all kinds or weather.
Learn simple procedures and techniques.
Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time. EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program. We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied. Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.