Accounts Payable Clerk-Benefits first day of employment
- $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Core responsibilities include matching, validating and processing high volume Clinic invoices accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and match clinic invoices to internal database records to confirm services have been completed.
- Pull information for support team to notify vendors need for additional required documentation such as Breath Alcohol Test forms, Chain of Custody forms, physical long forms, balance forward details, etc.
- Ensure accuracy by comparing amounts charged to contracted rates.
- Code invoices with accounting codes for type of charge.
- Maintains Accounts Payable invoice batch entry, post batches and correct batch posting issues.
- Presents data with supporting documentation to Accounts Payable Manager for required actions.
- Carries out required action in an accurate timely manner.
- Cross train within Accounts Payable department in order to provide backup account coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or related field experience.
Experience: One to two years of experience in accounting department preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to utilize initiative to anticipate workload.
- Computer literate with strong experience and skillset in Microsoft Excel.
- Accurate typing skills at 35 wpm
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.