Server, Busser, Host, & Experienced Line Cook
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
HIRING POSITIONS for Tokyo Table Alhambra.
We are now hiring POSITIONS for our newly opened Tokyo Table Alhambra.
Server- minimum of 2 years serving experience , Great attitude, great smile and great customer service. Starting at $12.00 + Tips
Busser- minimum of 1 year experience in restaurant Starting at $12.00 + tips
Host - Great personality and great energy Starting at $12.00 + tips
Cook - minimum of 2 years experience in restaurant, experience in Japanese food is plus and sushi or Grill are plus plus. Starting at $12 - $15
We have great opening team and you can join us NOW.
Experienced Line Cook
(WE PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY, we will provide the SSA and or DHS with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization)
We are looking for experienced Line cook. At least 2 years of working in the kitchen as line cook.
Line cook will start from $12.50~
We will cross training for better pay.
Primary Objective of Position:To prepare all materials/ingredients needed to set up and adhere to product sensitivities and plate presentations. To ensure all prepare foods meet the standard of excellence.Essential Functions
- Prepares all materials/ingredients needed according to recipe requirements and adheres to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
- Ensures that all prepared food meets the standard of excellence.
- Keep updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper of recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent product.
- Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation.
- Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with service/kitchen staff and managers.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of station. Breaks down and cleans station thoroughly every day.
- Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains equipment properly.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to par. Labels, day dots and signs all products.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee moral, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides a favorable image of the Company at all times to promote recognition and acceptance of all of its aims and objectives, and to foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its area of endeavor.
- At all times provide a favorable image of TOKYO TABLE Restaurant and Bar to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
- Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Accountabilities:To provides 100% recipe adherence and flawless plate presentation for every menu item.To handle food by following sanitary and food safety guidelines.Qualification Standards:
- Lift and carries sacks and cases of up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves.
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass and metal cans; burns, slipping and tripping.
- Uses hands 99% of the time.
- Stands, moves and walks all of 5-8 hours shift.
- Able to pass line Cook validation and testing
- Able to read menu checks
- Able to read and understand recipes.
- Able to understand and follow work schedule
Tokyo Table is a full-service Japanese restaurant, with a food and beverage program inspired from Tokyo, an exciting and trend-setting city.
Whether you're interested in P/T or F/T positions, we offer a fun and dynamic work environment! A nice smile and an upbeat, friendly personality are non-negotiable.
We are part of a global restaurant group, Toridoll, with over 1,000 restaurants and are currently opening various restaurant concepts in the U.S.
Join us to be a part of the growth of our company and YOU!