Line Cook Needed
- $13.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Basin 141 is an upscale Gastropub in the heart of the Montrose Shopping Park in Northern Glendale. We specialize in scratch made comfort food inspired by Los Angeles Cuisine along with high end cocktails and craft beer.
We are currently searching for an experienced line cook with managerial skills to assist our Executive Chef. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic who is comfortable working with others in a small kitchen. Must be able to execute high quality pub menu for dinner service, happy hour, and weekend brunch. All Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have at least 2 years of work experience cooking in a high-paced kitchen.
- Learn Entire Menu Process from food preparation to plating
- Prepare food according to standardized recipes
- Coordinate food preparation with other kitchen staff
- Assist in inventory and ordering
- Coordinate daily shifts and staff breaks
- Facilitate weekly special and special event menus
- Execute proper grilling techniques on open grill and flat top grill
- Ensure that kitchen area, including grill, oven, stoves, refrigeration, etc. remain clean and free of hazards
- Prepare kitchen equipment and set up station for shift
- Perform all opening and closing duties as needed
- Comply with Sanitation and Safety regulations
Basin 141 is all about the passion of hospitality and the execution of premium food and drinks. We look at our staff like family and expect everyone to work together as a team with mutual respect. We bring people onto our team who like working in a fast paced and energetic environment, with a high level of integrity.