- $50K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Reports to, aids and assists General Manager in managing operations of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Proven working experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Gratitude, Gracias Madre & Cafe Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic plant-based restaurants specializing in gourmet cuisines. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We practice business through a term we call “Sacred Commerce”, where we provide inspired service, honest and transparent communication, and express gratitude for the richness of our lives. Check out our menu and come dine with us. Come to our workshops & classes and learn with us. Visit our online store and support us.
Love is Served