BAR MANAGER/LEAD MIXOLOGIST
- $13.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
The Bar Manager oversees all aspects of beverage service on a venue level. Responsible for scheduling, inventory, facility maintenance, continuing staff education and training, and creating and maintaining a culture of passionate craft cocktail and beer lovers. Practices responsible alcohol service in accordance with state and local laws and Relentless Brewing and Spirits' alcohol policy. The position will lead beverage excellence and will ensure that our drink offerings stay local, fresh, and craveable, with a strong focus on local and regional craft beer. The Bar Manager will provide the vision, direction, and will be the face of everything in the bar arena. The Bar Manager must be able to drive beverage excellence while meeting company financial goals.
REPORTS TO: Owners
SALARY: Room to grow and excel.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that ALL GUESTS have an AWESOME EXPERIENCE, and are EXCITED to come back.
- Develop, maintain and promote a local craft beer menu.
- Ensure strong relationships with local and regional craft brewers.
- Acts as the primary visionary in conjunction with Operations and Programing team to ensure the ongoing development of locally programmed related beverage related offerings
- Works with management/hourly staff to ensure P&L execution
- Provides feedback to purchasing in order to manage major vendor relationships, pricing and contracts
- Compiles and maintains complete library of all special programming recipes, ingredients, specifications, procedure manuals and food handling/food safety procedures
- Schedules bar activities/and events and is responsible for proper accounting associated with these activities
- A minimum of 2 years of hospitality service management in the bar industry
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong history and work experience centered around craft beer.
- Strong knowledge of beer, wine, spirits and cocktails
- Able to deliver plates, food & clear tables.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is typically performed in the restaurant or venue environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work involves a majority of sitting, bending, stooping, twisting, climbing and some lifting up to 50 lbs.
HAZARDS: Only those present in a normal restaurant setting; no known significant hazards. Work performed in the restaurant has minimal exposure to cleaning chemicals, cooking equipment along with minimal machinery with moving parts.
Please check out our website, instagram, facebook and google before applying.
We have our first location in Temecula Ca. www.Relentlessbrewing.com
Please only apply by email. Do not come by the location as we are not open yet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour