- $13.25 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for an accountable Cashier to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers when entering or leaving our establishment, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping reports of cash and credit transactions.
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills
- High school degree
At the cusp of bustling Los Angeles city life, Jayde’s Market is tucked in a neighborhood community just off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills. We’re a farm-fresh market, not a one-stop superstore. Each item has a story, and our team knows them all. Always fresh, featuring local and organic items, there’s always something special to be found. Our noteworthy deli offers a selection of seafood and butcher cuts, and artisanal grab & go meals made fresh daily. Jayde’s Market is a quaint, yet exceptional experience.