Waitress and Hostess
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Call The BarKeep are looking for an outgoing and reliable member to join our Waiting team at our venues based across Manhattan.
What the Waitress and Hostess will do daily?
- Serve Drinks
- Wait tables
- Meet and Greet guests to the lounge
- Explain the ingredients special cocktails to a very high standard
Who are we looking for?
Our excellent reputation in the industry is based on the quality of our employees. Personality and reliability are absolutely key. We are looking for a friendly individual who is also willing to work hard as part of a high standard team.
Along with a winning attitude, you must also have:
- Minimum of 3 months experience in the high end hospitality industry
- Speak a good level of English
- The right to work in the USA
We work with numerous high-profile venues, from hotels and restaurants to pop-up stalls, festivals and events.
We are able to elevate your career with in the industry through extensive training and development.
Learn from the best in the business, chefs, mixologists, top restaurant owners and grow your network!
How to apply to become a Waitress and Hostess:
Apply now on indeed and if your resume stands out you will be selected for an assessment day. Once you are successful you will be given one-on-one training schedule and an account manager - begin working straight away!