Front of House Crew
- $11.50 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for team members that have passion in hospitality & help us deliver a unique dining experience no other brands have.
Team members will learn various aspects of the restaurants from serving the customers, preparing the dish & making sure the restaurant looks constantly amazing.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous (but not necessary)
· Great customer service skills;
· A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile; and
· Excellent communication skills;
· Ability to juggle ten things at once;
· Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
· Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures would be a bonus.
Please send us your cover letter & resume, outlining your past experiences in order to give us a solid overview.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arranged for face to face interview.
Hope to see you soon & join our family!
Pepper Lunch is a D-I-Y Japanese Teppan Restaurant & we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
Are you passionate about great food & hospitality?
Work in a fast paced, engaging & rewarding environment
Have the chance to work in a new up & coming brand.
Various position available.
Pepper Lunch started in Japan in 1994, it was created by Mr. Kunio Ichinose where he wanted to serve the public an affordable steak offering using a patented induction cooking system.
20 years later with more than 400 locations through out Asia, Pepper Lunch are expanding its wings in Australia, soon to be California & New Zealand.