PALISOCIETY | MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Manage and support the marketing function working directly with the VP of S&M Marketing and the Sales, Food & Beverage, Revenue and Reservation teams.
This position plays a pivotal role in helping to execute strategic plan towards advancing the
Company's vision, mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
This position will also be responsible for working closely with various company team members, support brand execution, the company’s vision, values, standards of performance, and quality of service.
- Execute on marketing strategies devised by brand and VP Sales and Marketing strategies/timelines for hotels
- Understanding of the digital media landscape including SEO/SEM strategies
- Assist VP in managing campaigns digital media campaigns
- Manage and traffic email marketing campaigns and other guest communication as needed
- Assist with content creation for social media
- Manage content for public listings including but not exclusive to (OTA’s, Trip Advisor, other review sites, etc)
- Leverage existing brand assets for distribution externally and to internal teams
- Maintain and update all relevant current marketing collateral
- Work closely with the Revenue team to continuously monitor competitive activity and market analytics.
- Exhibit a positive and enthusiastic attitude as well as maintain an open line of communication with all co-workers.
- Communicate a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Ensure that the Sales & Marketing teams have access to the most current Palisociety
Sales tools and templates.
- Training of Sales \ Res agents and Front Desk agents (with regards to sales tips) ongoing
- Updating all property fact sheets & cheat sheets
- FAQ training
- Work with Palisociety F&B Teams and Culture teams to execute on strategies.
- Create weekly hotel sales social media content.
- Conduct ongoing campaign performance reviews
- Complete all company required sales and marketing reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain monthly budget performance worksheets
- 2 years work experience in hospitality or related field preferred
- Excellent concise verbal/written communication
- Highly organized / Ability to multi-task
- Experience with web analytics, Microsoft office suite, website content management systems
Hospitality Experience a plus
We are an EEOE Employer
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.