Restaurant Management Kitchen Supervisor
- $13.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Sweetgreen is hiring Line Leads for our Kitchen. In this supervisory role, we've found that Kitchen Managers, Lead Line Cooks, and Shift Supervisors tend to excel.
As a Line Lead you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and Sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, whether through the creation of healthy, transparent, and delicious food or the face-to-face customer interaction. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Assistant Head Coach (Assistant General Manager), but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests.
- 1+ year Shift Lead or supervisory experience in the food and beverage industry
- Existing knowledge of food preparation
- Solid understanding of labor and food cost
- Strong leadership qualities
- Detail oriented
- Must be passionate about food
- Must have a valid food handler card
- Lead the line and food production, maintaining consistency and a high level of quality
- Oversee prep
- Establish a strong relationship with vendors.
- Place and check orders as needed
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Monitor the labor of all back of house staff
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Meal plan
Come join our team today!
sweetgreen is a culinary lifestyle brand dedicated to smartly-sourced, seasonal food, and to the commitment of living the sweetlife. Our food is delicious, healthy, and transparent, and we work with like-minded farmers and growers who value sustainability.