- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a professional line cooks to prepare and cook awesome food at a DTLA classic venue owned by SoCal's most exciting pub group! We are growing and offer career opportunities for those excited to learn from our master chef, voted one of DTLA's best!
Our prep cooks do this stuff, and other stuff:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Work with a team of coworkers to make menu items
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Learn a wide range of ingredients and techniques
- Restock for the next cook!
- Make sure the food is great and on time, and the guest is delighted
- Work safely and cleanly while multi-tasking
- Help keep work fun
- Proven cooking experience, minimum 1-2 years or equivalent training
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy, speed, passion, and pride in what you do
- Able to work standing, around heat and moisture; to bend, twist, push, and pull; to lift up to 25 pounds regularly; and to read and execute recipes in English
- Interest or expertise in vegetarian or vegan cooking is a plus
- Food Handler Card
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
We at Artisanal Brewers Collective are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA.