Part time Cleaning Project Crew - Green Bay
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Project Crew Member is responsible for ensuring that their assigned projects are completed to expectation each night. This may include any number of non-daily tasks completed in KleenMark's job sites.
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monday through Friday, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Essential Job Functions
- Receives and delivers on direction daily from Account Manager.
- Complete projects, including but not limited to: Shampoo carpet, strip and wax floors, clean windows.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using extractor, vacuum cleaner, or any other recommended tool.
- Maintains cleanliness of facility by performing various cleaning duties as needed.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes wall, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door-panels, and window sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Reports to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Travel is required 50% of the time for this position, annually.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred and 1 to 2 years related experience. Ability to read, write and speak Spanish a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This position requires demonstrated cleaning experience in all aspects of commercial cleaning as well as understand of commercial cleaning methods, techniques, cleaning supplies and equipment. Experience with project tasks recommended as well. Must have excellent communication, leadership, organization, and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and stand; climb; stoop; kneel; balance; crouch or crawl; reach and grasp as well as push and pull objects.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis and up to 75lbs occasionally (with assistance). This may includes regular bending and lifting of items as well as repetitive arm movements.
- The employee must be able to visually determine the neatness and accuracy of thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when exposed to cleaning products).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.