- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products that radically improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, brick and mortar retail stores (e.g. Whole Foods Market) and Bulletproof Cafes, Bulletproof has developed a specialized diet, which is based on eating high amounts of healthy fats, moderate amounts of high-quality protein, and tons of organic vegetables eaten at the right time in order to create unbelievable levels of energy and weight loss.
Bulletproof is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join our team and contribute to the success of the Bulletproof Café located in the Arts District of Los Angeles. In this key role, you will help establish Bulletproof Coffee in the local community, make connections with the customers you see every day, and provide legendary customer service.
- Execute store operations during scheduled shift
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security
- Communicate information to the store manager so that the team can respond as necessary
- Grow customer base and drive top line sales
- Create “memorable moments” by providing a unique and exceptional customer experience
- Ensure dress code and personal appearance of staff are kept to the highest standard
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Manage team member’s breaks
- 1-year food service/restaurant supervisory experience
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrated skill in handling multiple tasks and highly organized
- Operational knowledge of the cash register and cash handling procedures
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- You're able to meet physical requirements of the job, including:
- Constant standing/walking; occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling; occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs; occasional ascending/descending of ladders, stairs, or ramps; constant usage of computer/POS Register and bar equipment; frequent, continual, or intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine; constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area; constant reception of detailed information through oral communication; constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; occasional identification of differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors with a high degree of accuracy; constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position based in the Los Angeles area. Store hours are 6am to 7pm which contributes to a healthy work/life balance. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?