- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Find Your Second Family. Love Your Second Home.
Ashley Furniture is the #1 selling furniture brand in the United States. With more than 550 HomeStores across the nation, Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the #1 choice for home furnishings and accessories, for millions of people.
Inventory personnel are responsible for cycling and reporting inventory from the warehouse, as well as ensuring that everything in each shipping lane is accounted for and supposed to be there.
- Monitors the shipping line gate. Verify that everything going through the gate to exit the building is scheduled.
- Check shipping lanes, verifying that everything that should be in each lane is properly scheduled. Ensure that nothing unscheduled is in the lane.
- Print reports, monitor inventory as needed through cycles, production, status, etc.
- Scan locations needed in a cycling capacity, fixing, editing and reporting.
- Move product to correct location, or a new location, depending on what action is needed to correct inventory or maintain its integrity.
- Identify product, cycle, edit status, edit location, etc.
- Help maintain and monitor the integrity of Inventory through means such as reporting.
- This position operates in two different settings; the warehouse, and the office. Warehouse - This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as a two wheel dolly, four wheel carts, RF scanner, box cutters, plastic wrapping materials and tape.
- Office setting – Uses standard office equipment such as computers and various types of printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee needs to be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- The employee may be required to remain on their feet for a full 8 hour shift each day, broken into a minimum of 2 hour increments.
- The employee must be able to tolerate very high temperatures and moderately low temperatures depending on season.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. The schedule runs Tuesday - Saturday, 11:00am to 8:00pm. Depending on necessity, employees may occasionally be asked to work overtime.
Pay periods are bi-weekly.
Schedules are subject to change.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our company operates according to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- To be a premier retail home furnishings company.
- Provide the ultimate consumer experience
- Increase revenue
- Continuous improvement
- Reduce cost
- Make a profit
- Stay in business
- Customer focused
- Honesty & integrity
- Passion, drive and cooperation
- Hands on approach
- Continued growth