BK Events ATL Atlanta, GA
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Our company is looking for a personable Brand Ambassador. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and handle a variety of projects and be able to work with a wide range of people.
- Share and build our company with professionalism and poise.
- Assist campaign manager with implementation of campaign-related events, including contract routing, location scouting, tracking attendance, preparing swag material, etc.
- Serve as point of entry for communication and coordination between the campaign director and campaign-related interdepartmental workgroups.
- Represent the company during events.
- Respond to all consumer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Promote awareness and growth of our company by introducing customers to our products and services.
- Actively engage with customers and provide sales support to colleagues.
- Assist in the logistical preparation and planning for event department training.
- Conduct prospect research in support of the campaign as requested by the campaign manager.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-energy environment
- Strong listening skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor is required