Front of House Supervisor
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Looking for current and future leaders who are ready to grow with our brand!
Tocaya Organica is expanding our fast-casual, Modern Organic Mexican concept! We are currently searching for a Front of House Supervisor to work in our upcoming Tempe location.
Our organic, vegan-based + meat-optional menu has caught fire. Our 360 degrees approach to sourcing sustainable, environmentally-conscious products and practices is at the heart of our mission and company culture. Our methods and flavor-focused menu inspire a growing group of loyal guests who join us multiple times a week, eager to introduce the Tocaya experience to their friends as well. At one new restaurant per month, we're on a tunnel-vision trajectory to fast growth -- and we want the best of the best to join the ride.
• Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
• Oversee store opening + set up
• Oversee store closing + breakdown & cleaning
• Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
• Interview, hire and train restaurant staff
• Lead pre-shift meetings
• Submit nightly reporting
Maybe you're ready to go all-in, or looking for a side passion while you pursue your main passion. If you care about the way you treat people and want to be a part of something amazing, we'd love to meet you.
We are looking for the best and will pay for it! Come find that balance between life, work and and living your best. Come live your #TocayaLife