PALIHOTEL SEATTLE | HOUSEKEEPER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking Housekeepers for the Palihotel Seattle location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who likes being active all day and not in an office environment
- An independent worker can follow a task list with minimal supervision
- An individual who is detailed oriented and enjoys enhancing the guest in room experience by ensuring the room is clean and comfortable
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for all hotel guests.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the hotel, including guest rooms, common areas and offices
- Maintain and update all guest collateral placed in the rooms
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to hotel requirements
- Clean guest rooms by category priority
- Empty trash containers
- Remove all dirty terrycloth and replace with clean par to designated layout
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace if soiled/damaged
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen
- Replace laundry bags and slips
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris
- Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow
- Dust and polish all furniture
- Realign furniture to floor plan
- Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside
- Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions
- Dust pictures, frames and mirrors
- Remove dust and debris on television, clock radio, remote control and cable box
- Set correct time on clock; correct TV channel
- Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames
- Remove dust, grease and smears from telephones and reposition properly
- Empty liquid from ice bucket and wipe all surfaces dry
- Remove dust, smudges and spills from mini bar; ensure it is plugged in and securely locked
- Must be completely flexible with scheduling and be open to varied schedules every week based on hotel occupancies
- Follow uniform guideline
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Has a strong working knowledge of and passion for hospitality
- Strong leadership skills and is able to build a cohesive team to achieve the highest quality of customer service
- Displays a strong hands-on approach
- Thinks critically and objectively
- Guest service oriented
- Strong knowledge of cleaning products
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum of eight hour
- Requires mobility and prolonged standing, walking, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.