Host (NYAJoe's Cape Cod Mall Opening in November)
- $12.00 - $19.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are opening on November 18, 2019 and we want you there!
Come see what the hype is all about!
A Not Your Average Joe’s Host is the first person the guest sees and the last: you are the face of the restaurant! As a host, you will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understand our Guest Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Welcome guests warmly by opening the door, smiling and making eye contact as they enter the restaurant
- Seat guests at their own pace, handing the appropriate menu(s) to each guest after they’re seated.
- Communicate with servers and managers regarding availability of tables, seating of large parties, or special requests so that guests receive seamless service.
- Handle guests’ complaints by listening to their concerns, always informing a manager, and resolving issues PLUS ONE to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
Perks of the job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Host is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.