Doc B's Restaurant + Bar - Seeking Greeters/Hosts
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant + Bar is located in the McKinney & Olive building, a premier retail and dining destaination in Dallas, TX.
We are seeking friendly and talented GREETERS AND HOSTS to join our team. Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach! Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to): warmly welcoming all guests, managing OpenTable and reservations, coordinating proper seating of server sections, professionally answering the phone, and most importantly, being a friendly first and last impression at the front door.
Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find big freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
3. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
4. We offer flexible work schedules - we use HotSchedules, so you can easily release or swap shifts with teammates, and pick up shifts whenever you need extra $$$!
5. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
6. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN! ;)
7. Culture - Doc B's is not another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
Please submit your resume and/or past accomplishments to https://docbsrestaurant.com/careers, and select the DALLAS, TX location from the drop down menu or email your resume to Jillian @ docbs.com. You may also visit the restaurant (2021 McKinney Ave.) for an on the spot interview Monday thru Friday between 2:00PM - 4:00PM. Please arrive in professional attire with a current resumé.
We look forward to meeting you!
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause