- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Brain Balance Achievement Centers seeks a dynamic Assistant Director who possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, passion for working with students and families, and who consistently seeks personal challenges and professional rewards. Brain Balance Achievement Centers will provide you with the proper tools to further your career all while providing the personal training required for being successful in this position. The Assistant Director reports to the Center Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in generating center sales
- Help plan grassroots marketing efforts including community events and presentations
- Execute localized social media plan
- Conduct center tours and consultations with parents
- Carry out assessments professionally and confidently
- Manage internal calendar of appointments including staff, student and event schedule
- Data entry
- Preparing for next business day appointments
- Answer phones for inquiring parents and current clients
- Manage internal invoice system and collection of payments
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years sales and/or management experience
- Demonstrates open communication by listening attentively and actively
- Communicates articulately and effectively with parents, staff and community contacts in person and on the phone
- Ability to conduct sales consultations
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Effectively interacts with all types of individuals
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Familiarity with Google platforms and customer relationship software
- Fluent in social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to handle customer concerns in a calm and positive manner
- Able to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
Position offers a competitive salary based on education and experience.
Submit a cover letter and application to apply today and begin a new and rewarding career with Brain Balance Achievement Centers.