- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Administrative Assistant assists the operations team with the day-to-day administrative needs of the venue.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll ensuring hourly employees get paid on time and accordingly.
- Serves as the point of contact between the corporate office and the payroll department to assist in resolving any payroll related issues
- Codes invoices appropriately and works with the corporate accounts payable department to ensure all bills are paid in a timely manner
- Completes assignments as assigned by the General Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years in an administrative role
- At least 6 months of accounts payable or receivables experience
- Payroll experience a plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.