- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Asbury is seeking a in house Painter will be responsible for rehabbing and painting a 110-room boutique hotel. Most of our work focuses on interior Rooms, Hallways, and Events Space painting, but occasionally there is a need for exterior painting work as well. This position should be experienced and understand industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work. The Painter will ensure all local and state laws regarding OSHA compliance is adhered too, as well as company procedures, policies, standards and core values.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This position is a 40 hour a week position. Though sometimes the hours are flexible, they should always be approved and always add up to 40.
- All work that is painting related including minor drywall, spackle, paint, caulk, stucco, wood fill, staining, and floor coatings.
- Work in designated work area each day staying focused on the task at hand
- Keeping work area clean and protecting surrounding areas while working.
- Cleaning up After work is complete.
- Store Paints and supplies in designated spot and keep orderly.
- Fill out Purchases orders for materials needed.
- Label & Seal Paint, and other materials.
- Provide a PO for proper PPE needed to carry out tasks.
- Any work that goes beyond this scope should not be done by the Painter unless requested by direct Supervisor
- If any hazards or leaks are noticed daily lock down room and report the issue to your direct Supervisor.
- Embody Salt Hotels core values and deliver the Salt Hotels experience for guests.
- Work in a consultative manner with all staff.
- Assist in identifying and recruiting new talent, developing a strong team.
- Ensure a safe, positive and happy work environment aligned with Salt Hotels codes of conduct and core values.
- Ensure that the business is perceived as a respected, and an important member of the community.
- Protect the reputation of the company in a manner that ensures all guests and fellow employees have a positive experience.
- Always acts in a manner that is in keeping with all local, state & governmental codes and laws.