- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We're looking to an exceptional Full time Cashier/Barista to our already amazing team.
The Position: Barista and Cashier / FULL TIME
We are currently seeking that unique individual who will know how to navigate the exciting atmosphere at our Manhattan coffee and music hub. Thinks records, coffee, artists!
The compensation range is $20- $23 ph
- We offer paid training
- We also offer incentive plans for quarterly bonuses
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with customer needs
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and your fellow teammates
- Prepares all drink orders to company standards
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Support your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully - these tasks may vary but can include washing dishes, clearing dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and organizing condiment station, and taking out trash
Requirements for Barista and Cashier position:
- High Volume barista experience
- Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Job Knowledge, Professionalism, Safety Management, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Innovation, Verbal Communication
The Location: We Like to BE is based in the heart of New York City. This is a great place to live because the world’s greatest Mixologists, baristas and chefs have grown from this big apple! Join the Buzz.
If we feel like you're a great fit, we'll be in touch to set up an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Further opportunity for advancements