Quality Assurance Assistant
- $56K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
From creating and implementing creative marketing and branding campaigns to event management and market research analysis, we do it all and we do it well. If you want to take your campaign to a global level.
As a Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be required to…
- Support and work always towards the details of the events
- Monitor results achieved and assist where necessary
- Develop trend reports for on site logistics/ comms
Other Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance team in ensuring high standards are met with a view to continual improvement
- Check cleint satisfaction
- Catch any of brand laungage or persona during the events
- Analyze data from previous quarters and map out fluctuations and changes
- Check all print marketing and signage prior to the event reletive to mapping
- Ensure that systems and procedures are adhered to
- Conduct routine calls with other quality assurance assistants
- Previous quality experience is essential, however, training is provided.
- Great attention to detail and can multitask.
- Ability to set targets and work towards achieving weekly goals
- Experience working in a customer facing role is essential.