- $2.13 - $7.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Are you the special person we're looking for?
- Do you pride yourself on delivering a world-class dining experience?
- Are you able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality?
- Do you have the ability to read Guests and create a memorable time for each and every Guest?
- Do you welcome the challenge to continually improve and grow?
- Are the Principles of Trust, Fun, Excellence, Balance, Respect and Hospitality, things that you value in your work environment?
If this sounds like you, then apply today to join our team!
- $2.13 hourly + tips
- $7.25 hourly during training/meetings
- Meal discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Describes menu and daily specials, takes orders, serves food and makes sure customers have everything they need to enjoy their meals.
- Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating front- and back-of-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceed guest expectations.
- Processes guest orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- May present, open and pour wine when serving guests.
- Observes diners to ensure they are satisfied with food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed.
- Rings up bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier.
- May assist bus person in stocking, removing and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
Bosscat Kitchen started in beautiful Newport Beach, CA. In 3 short years we’ve manage to become the epicenter of whiskey and comfort food in Orange County. We also carry
the largest selection of whiskeys, scotches, and bourbons. However, we’re most proud of our dedicated team members. It’s through their passion for service, food and whiskey
that’s made us such a success.