- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment. Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, qualitystandards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating. Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on- duty.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Prior experience in a related food service position.
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
Café Americano is part of the V&E Restaurant Group brand of restaurants. Based in Miami with locations in Miami, Las Vegas and beyond, our innovative collection of restaurants and bars offers creative cuisine and craft cocktails with superior service.