- $45K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for Dynamic Leaders with a strong floor presence and a hands on approach who can direct of a team of can do service proffessionals to WOW every guest who walks through our doors. This is an opportunity to join a growing company with great future oportunities. Only Serious Candidates Need Apply.
We want you to:
• Champion the guest experience and instills a culture of guest first hospitality.
• Provide comprehensive leadership to the location's team with emphasis on operations, food and service quality, people development, hospitality, cleanliness and sales/profitability.
• Works in conjunction with kitchen management to ensure strict standards for cleanliness, food safety, sanitation, food presentation, preparation times, freshness and recipe adherence are met at all times.
• Be consultative in their approach and support each manager and team member, looking at every part of their jobs to ensure they are set up for success.
• Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of food safety, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy as well as adhering to all municipal, state and federal codes and laws.
• Supports in-store training initiatives; involved in process for new employee orientation; monitors training processes to ensure quality training of new team members.
• Solicits guest feedback to understand guest needs and the needs of the local community.
• Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in sales, promos, voids, labor costs, food costs and operational expenses.
• Ensures the company's policies and procedures are properly executed
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of high-volume restaurant management experience at similar concept.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and positive conflict resolution skills.
• Must be self-motivated and guest focused.
• Exceptional Team building capabilities.
• Excellent organizational/time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
• Results driven and able to meet deadlines.
• Familiar with touch screen POS systems including backend reports.
• Well versed in Inventory management and troubleshooting.
• Food safe certification and responsible alcohol training.
• Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.