Retail Experience Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Fleet Feet Roanoke is a locally-owned and operated business that has been a staple in the Roanoke community for the past 16 years. Our focus and main goal is to help the Roanoke community to become a healthier and more active place. We are in the business of changing lives. We are seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer experiences.
As a Retail Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day and long-term success of retail staff with a focus on customer experience. We believe that each one of our staff members are key contributors to our brand’s success. This position will help create the best customer experience by focusing on what matters most, our staff. You will be responsible for effective recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, coaching, performance management, and education. Our Retail Experience Manager will oversee our Retail Sales Associate, or Outfitters, as we call them, to ensure each customer is outfitted with everything they need to get started or to keep going. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Has a proven track record of developing and training staff
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Assists with making business decisions, always putting staff and customers first
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgement
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by creating a positive staff culture with a focus on performance management and education.
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Employer paid health insurance and 401K match available for all full-time employees
- Work in a community focused environment
- Free Training Programs, Free Fleet Feet Running Club Memberships, race entries, product discounts and gear from vendor partners
- Passionate team members
- Wear running shoes to work
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.