Yardi Coordinator for San Antonio Housing Authority (SAHA)
- $52K - $54K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Position Title: Yardi Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Beacon Communities
The Yardi Coordinator, under the direction of the Director and/or Assistant Director of Beacon Communities, is responsible for assisting and supporting any Yardi user issues in Beacon Communities. On the eastside of San Antonio, Texas.
Coordinates technical assistance through Client Central and the help log system. Serves as department
lead for all Yardi projects. Explores efficiencies through out the system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The position duties and responsibilities listed below describe the general nature and scope of work. Other
responsibilities, duties, and skills may be required and assigned, as needed.
These essential functions
require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and regular attendance must be maintained.
● Works with the department on current policies and procedures for all areas of operations to
ensure Yardi is functioning within the scope of current policies and procedures.
● Coordinate with IT, Finance, Policy and Planning or other internal departments and departmental
points of contact regarding Yardi application issues.
● Provides webinar assistance/training with onsite Beacon Communities staff.
● Recommends new procedures, systems, and process improvement resulting from policy and
regulation changes or data analysis.
● Prepares and submits various scheduled and special reports, records, statistical information, and
high level data analysis for upper management, or general public request.
● Gathers and interprets data and collaborates with other team members to ensure the quality of
● Responsible for the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
● Maintains statistics necessary to monitor the effectiveness of the programs and alerts the
Manager to difficulties encountered in attaining and maintaining compliance with established
● Coordinates, assigns and monitors Yardi University training.
● Communicates clear direction with compliance for the creation and/or revision of Standard
Operating Procedures. .
● Serves as the department lead for all Yardi projects; reports product defects and requests
enhancements to current Yardi System.
● Administers the software to include building new communities, mapping the programs,
coordinating the interface, coordinating the implementation teams, user and permissions
● Provide user guidance for Yardi Mobile Maintenance.
● Explores untapped efficiencies of the system and takes action to replace the outdated practices.
● Establishes an action plan for implementation of currently underutilized modules.
● Hosts resident town halls in coordination with the property staff to provide resident guidance and
hands on assistance in utilizing the resident portals.
● Leads the paperless initiative with the tracking of regulatory approval and establishment of fillable
docs to include onsite property assistance through paperless conversions.
● Works on special projects as directed by management.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
● 3 years of end user experience with Yardi, to include end user training and implementation or
private sector equivalent property management software.
● 2 years of experience in the Property Management industry
● Must have the ability to learn and use cloud applications such as the Google GSuite applications
to include but not limited to: Google Chrome Browser, Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and
Slides. Understanding document sharing and collaboration in the cloud. Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, cloud accessible applications to include but not limited to:
One drive, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint or MAC or PC desktop equivalent is acceptable.
● Successful completion of a criminal history background check, education, and work history
verification, and drug screening test.
● Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
● Ability to learn cloud technologies such as LucidChart for diagram, workflow and chart drawing.
Experience with Vizio or equivalent is acceptable. Basic understanding of Virtual Private Network
(VPN) access to connect to internal business systems.
License and Certifications:
● Must have the ability to earn certifications as required by assigned tasks.
● Texas Class “C” driver’s license at the time of placement and be insurable by the Housing
Authority’s liability and fleet insurance carrier.
To perform this job successfully, the employee should have:
● Understands the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency, and directs work within these guiding
principles and operational framework
● Strong verbal and technical skills and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
● HUD’s rules, regulations and policies.
● Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
● Interpersonal skills using tact, diplomacy, patience, and courtesy.
● Policy, procedures, and report writing skills.
● Auditing principles and practices.
● Word processing and spreadsheet formats.
● Perform specialized work utilizing database information.
● Compile, analyze, research, develop and monitor database information.
● Write clear and concise reports.
● Operate a computer, various software systems, and related peripheral equipment, and assigned
● Evaluate and document current business processes, apply knowledge of ELITE software
business practices to assist in developing and documenting improved processes and procedures.
● Embrace new technology tools and assist in applying new tools and functionality to improve
business processes and efficiencies.