- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Barista / Cashier
Redstraw at Westfield Century City is looking for a tea and coffee enthusiasts, who are passionate about quality, innovation and giving the best cup of tea or coffee to our customer. The ideal person is someone who is passionate about tea, food and creating incredible guest experiences grounded in respect and recognition. We're interested in who you are and what you care about. The whole "what" and "how" thing comes later, and with plenty of practice. Come join our team!
This position will require a flexible schedule.
Open availability preferred.
We will be launching new locations, so we love long-term employees who have an open availability and a natural passion for food and hospitality!
- Act with Integrity, honesty, and knowledge to promote our culture and value, to deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and coworkers
- Provide quality and consistency to making delicious beverages
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Cash handling
- Available to work flexible hours that include morning, afternoon, weekends and/or holidays.
- Meet store operating policies and standards
- Engage with and understand our customer, with a good clear and pleasant communication
- A very positive, friendly, and outgoing person
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift.
- Willing to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our guests and the team
- Passionate! You love honing your craft and understand each cup of tea and each plate of delicious food for its individual potential
- Dedicated to your team and your guests - understand, value empathy and use it to guide interactions on and off the job
- Eligible to work in the United States and 18 years of age or older